What you’ll learn
- Master tricky JS concepts like Closures, Execution Contexts, Scope, etc.
- Master the modular design pattern and use it to write professional and well structured code
- New ES6 features: Template literals, Arrow Functions, Classes, etc.
- Build a fantastic fully functional typing test app
- Downloadable Source Code for all projects
- There is no pre-knowledge required. This course will take you from zero skills to a job ready JS Developer.
- All you need is a computer.
- HTML/CSS can help. But no worries as we included videos teaching HTML/CSS from scratch.
***** Save ~$10000 compared to an in-person Bootcamp*****
What Students say:
“This course covers far more ground than any other JS course I’ve done. If you take this course you can start knowing nothing and finish with some really advanced knowledge, a professional standard application that can be used as a portfolio piece to present when applying for jobs and an appetite for more study.
I will buy any future courses from this tutor” Rob Masters
What I really like about this course is that for each video, you can download the starter code as well as the completed code. Open the starter code in the code editor and you can follow along with the instructor as he completes the topic. If you have a problem, you can always open the completed code file that is included to see where you went wrong.
I look forward to more courses from Development Island.” Steven Wellman
Issam’s teaching method is very clear and concise. He builds concepts from the ground up to the advanced very smoothly and steadily.
The Typing Speed App is huge and consists of many advanced techniques to explore.
I’ve already taken Issam’s “Complete Web Development Course – Build 15 projects”. Both his courses are amazing and suited for all levels. There’s always something to learn even if you are an advanced students.
Taking both of his courses are the best thing ever happened to me in my Web development learning experience.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE…!!” Rapto Sunni
Is this the course for you?
In this course, you will go from a beginner to a job ready JS Developer. We will prove to you that concepts like closures, hoisting, IIFE, encapsulation, … are as easy as drinking a glass of water. And you will gain so much power you will use those “weird” concepts to build a fully functional ~10h Typing Test App which will make you proud of yourself.
This is what you get:
1- Friendly Direct Support from the instructor as well as the active community in the Q&A area.
2- Illustrative Graphics used to explain advanced topics (as if you were 5 ? ).
3- All source code used in the videos.
4- Code as you Go when building the Mega Professional Project so that you never get lost. We developed this new concept based on students feedback.
5- A step by step methodology where we teach you the logic of things and how to think before diving into writing code. This is what today’s employers and clients are looking for and value the most!
6- Super strong foundations which will prepare you to learn JS frameworks after you finish this course: AngularJS, React, Node.js, etc.
7- A deep focus on Object Oriented Concepts you would very rarely find in online JS courses (Class Augmentation, Object Cloning, and much more)
10- Extra content added at no extra charge (extra applications, …)
We are confident that you will enjoy this course! We also offer you a full money back guarantee for 30 days. So this is an absolute no-brainer!
See you in the course ?
Who this course is for:
- Students who know some JS and how to use it, but do not master advanced concepts like IIFE, Closures, etc.
- Students preparing JS interviews with top Web Development corporations.
- Students interested in learning top JS frameworks (after finishing this course) used by companies like Facebook, Instagram, Paypal, etc: Angular, React, Node.
- Students interested in learning beyond coding: thinking and Functional Design.
Created by Development Island (UK)
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 11.13 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.