What you’ll learn
- Build their own cross-platform games with Phaser
- Create impressive 2D games of different genres
- Support both keyboard and touchscreen
- Understand animations, tweens, 2D physics and much more!
- A code editor
- A web browser
- Students need to install a local web server to run the course examples
Update October 2017 – Added new videos on Phonegap!
Learn by Making Real-World Projects
This course has been our most ambitious project up to date, and it incorporates all the feedback and experience gained over the years teaching game development.
This course is built around the concept of learning by creating Real-World projects. The ultimate goal is that all the skills you gain in the course are really valuable for your career in an industry you love.
- Farm animal toddlers game
- Virtual pet game
- Platformer Super Mario game
- Multi-level spaceship game
- Candy Match-3 game
Besides making games you’ll also gain valuable app and web development skills
- Understand the hybrid app development process.
- Learn to use Phonegap and publish apps to the Play Store and the App Store
Who this course is for:
Created by Pablo Farias Navarro, Zenva Academy
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 2.73 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/phaser-game-development/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.