Simulink, developed by MathWorks is a simulation and model-based design environment for dynamic and embedded systems, integrated with MATLAB which enables you to export the simulation results into MATLAB for further analysis. Simulink, is a graphical programming environment for modeling, simulating, analyzing multi domain dynamical systems, automatic controlling and digital signal processing.
This course aims to teach simulating different systems with Simulink. After completion of this course, you will be able to design your systems such as discrete, continuous, linear, non-linear or fixed and variable. Moreover, you will learn to set simulation parameters in order to get valid outputs in a short time and then export to Matlab or even use Matlab datas in your simulations. All in all, in this course will:
· Multiple modeling of systems in the Simulink
· Acquaintance with controlling subjects of the Simulink
· Simulation of continuous, discrete and hybrid systems
· Solving mathematical equations in the Simulink
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for all of engineer and engineering students
- For engineers and scientists who are curious about control systems and system modeling
- For Programming beginners who are new in MATLAB or Simulink.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about MATLAB and/or Simulink