Created by 365 Careers
Last updated 1/2020
What Will I Learn?
- Start a career in Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Win investment banking interviews
- Build financial models from scratch (shown step-by-step)
- Build valuation models – DCF, LBO and multiples
- Have solid financial and business acumen
- Get two free gifts – once you complete 50% and then 100% of the course!
- Take your career to the next level!
- Tell the story of how investment banking services first appeared
- Understand the difference between investment and commercial banking
- Explain the mechanics of an Initial Public Offering
- Understand how pricing is determined in an IPO
- Draw an IPO timetable
- Understand why companies go public
- Explain the mechanics of a bond offering
- Understand how pricing is determined in a bond offering
- Draw a bond offering timetable
- Understand why companies raise public debt
- Explain loan syndication and who participates in the syndicate
- Understand securitization and explain why banks use securitization
- Learn why companies buy other companies
- Identify successful M&A transactions
- Explain the deal lifecycle
- Tell the difference between Financial and Corporate buyers
- Describe the different payment options in an M&A deal
- Understand the essence of restructuring services
- Learn about the different ways to restructure a company
- Become familiar with trading and brokerage and the securities traded on Financial Markets
- Understand asset management services
- Be able to describe asset management vehicles and expected rates of return
- Calculate a company’s cost of debt, cost of equity, and WACC
- Perform LBO valuation
- Understand the rationale behind Leveraged Buyout deals
- Be able to tell who carries out LBO deals and why they can be very profitable
- After this course, you will have the skills to start a successful career in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start with the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
The Complete Investment Banking Course 2017 is the most hands-on, interactive and dynamic course you will find online.
+ 64 Pages of Course Notes
+ 12 Course Challenges
+ 26 PDF Files
+ 22 Quiz Questions
+ 32 Excel files
+ A complete Glossary with key terms and phrases
+ Real-world examples and case studies
+ Interesting facts about the industry
+ 2 Valuation models built from scratch
+ 5 hours of Full-HD video
The course starts off by introducing you to the four main areas of investment banking – Capital Markets, Advisory, Trading and Brokerage, and Asset Management.
Then we continue by digging deeper into each of these lines of business.
You will learn the subtleties of Initial Public Offerings, Seasoned Equity Offerings, Private Placements, Bond Issuances, Loan Syndications, Securitizations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructurings, Trading instruments, Asset management vehicles and more.
Pretty much everything that can come up in an investment banking interview.
However, the best part is that you will learn different valuation techniques like the ones used by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan. We will show you how to carry out a Discounted Cash Flow valuation, a multiples valuation, and a Leveraged buyout valuation. You will estimate a company’s cost of capital and future cash flows. Don’t worry if any of these sound unfamiliar right now; everything is shown in the course – Step-by-step – with no steps skipped.
This is a one-stop-shop, providing everything that you need to land a job on Wall Street.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production – Full HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (worked on several M&A transactions)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need to land a job in Investment Banking
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
- An abundance of materials – PDF & Excel files, Infographics, Course notes; you name it! Everything is inside!
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
- Bonus prizes: Upon completion of 50% and then 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why should you consider a career as an Investment Banker?
- Salary. Hello? Investment Bankers are some of the best paid professionals in the world
- Promotions. Investment Bankers acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within industrial companies and Private Equity firms
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day you will face different challenges that will challenge your existing skills
And it gets even better, by signing up and completing 50% and then 100% of the course, you will receive life-time access to two of our other courses as a gift.
“Microsoft Excel 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training” provided that you complete the course at 50%, and
“Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint”, provided that you complete 100% of the course.
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Just go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don’t acquire these skills now you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from the others. Don’t risk your future success! Let’s start learning together now!
Who is the target audience?
- Aspiring investment bankers
- People who are ambitious and are interested in earning a seven-figure salary
- Anyone who wants to learn about investment banking and company valuation
Size: 4.25 GB
UDEMY LINK: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-investment-banking-course-2016/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.