SwiftUI is the new declarative, modern Development Framework by Apple. It was created to bring the modern programming and design paradigms to a new level – so that without any hassles, developers, and designers of all levels, we can prototype, build and ship stunning apps.
SwiftUI is revolutionary in that, it focuses on a declarative syntax, that way, developers write code that’s intuitive and that does exactly what it says it does, by declaring each User Interface component in code.
In this course, I’ll show you how to think declaratively with SwiftUI by building several apps that explore the breadth of this new and promising development Framework.
Paulo Dichone is the instructor of this course. He is a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the author of highly rated Development courses on Udemy. He has already taught over 90,000 students online and received over 10,000 reviews. Students love his teaching methodology which is heavy on hands-on, project-based approach.
I’ll walk you through:
- The “why’s” of SwiftUI – a brief history of Apple’s Development Framework
- Building a quick, small but crucial app in Swift UI – showcasing the declarative syntax which is the heart of SwiftUI
- Fundamentals of Swift 5 – the programming language that drives SwiftUI. So, if you are a beginner to iOS development, you’ll be right at home here!
- Building more sophisticated SwiftUI Apps by focusing on the main components – Buttons, Stacks, Modifiers, etc.
- Understanding how SwiftUI handles data between View – @Binding, @State, and @EnvironmentObject
- Structuring a data-driven Application – Creating an MVVC Pattern to construct a better app flow
- Parsing a local JSON
- Parsing a remote JSON API – Networking in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI Animation and Effects – Adding transitions and animations to your apps
- And so much more…
SwiftUI is the future. I believe that it’s Apple’s most innovative way of how iOS, macOS and WatchOS apps are going to be built from now on.
So, you should start learning this Framework and start building apps for the Apple Platform.
This Course Also Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change your iOS App Development skills.
Take the course now, completely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers Who want to learn the new Swift UI Apple Development Framework
- Mobile App Designers Who Want to Learn and Bring their Designs to Life
- Experience Developers who Are Curious about Swift UI and Building iOS Apps