In this course you will gain hands on experience working with SQL, on how to CREATE Tables in a Relational Database RDMS, using PRIMARY and FOREIGN Key’s. You will also learn how to modify the existing database, to either ALTER or UPDATE the information. This is a SQL programming course with extensive training and practice. The objective of this course is to teach you SQL, and prepare you to become a skillful SQL Developer by working with a Relational Database.
- Create a Relation Database Using: Tables, PRIMARY KEYS and FOREIGN KEYS
- INSERT Data into Tables
- UPDATE and ALTER Tables
- Retrieve Data from a Relational Database using SQL
- Aggregate Functions
- Hands On Examples and Practice Questions in Every Lesson
- Master The SQL Language
- No Software Download Required!
- Become Job Ready as a SQL Developer!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, For Anyone looking to learn SQL and gain practice reading and writing queries or pursuing a career as a: SQL Developer, Database Designer, Data Science, or Database Administrator.