- Course last updated on Oct 2nd with Latest Selenium 3.14 Version +Framework Interview questions
- Have a Passion of learning Selenium but have no coding knowledge ? I will fulfill your wish with my easy teaching and life time query support through QA Forum , Skype and Teamviewer
- The one and only Selenium course (350+Lectures) in Udemy which conferred with the ** official BEST SELLER Tag *** and Highest Ratings -28,000+ 5 star Ratings)/ /
- *******Watchout Lecture 2 which depicts our roaring Success in Udemy with Success stories *****
–Includes: 50+ Hours lectures with real time projects + OnDemand Skype, Teamviewer sessions (Life time support) + 3 Million Students learning forum and 100 Pages detailed Material which you will not find in any other online course
This course covers Java Basics core + Selenium Webdriver + Advanced Selenium + Interview Preparation + Framework design ( TestNG, ANT, Pageobject, Maven, Jenkins, Excel Datadriven, Cucumber, log4j ) + Selenium Grid + DataBase Testing + Performance Testing on Selenium scripts + Mobile testing Basics + Resume Preparation including ” Life Time Support (On Demand skype sessions) + Material + Job Assistance- (US, India, Canada
***** One stop to become an Expert in Selenium from scratch *****
I noticed other courses using the same content as our course. Please be aware of them
On course completion You will be Mastered in Selenium Automation Testing and implementing Successfully in your work place or you will land on High Paying Job
So what makes this course Unique in the Market?
We assume that students have no experience in automation / coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
Examples are taken from REAL TIME HOSTED WEB APPLICATIONS to understand how different components can be automated.
Complete Core java
- Selenium Webdriver- Major focus (20 hours+ content)
- Live Examples in Automating Web applications in all supported Browsers
- Strategy to handle Rich Web UI using Advanced WebDriver
- Real time challenges we face in WebDriver and solutions to handle it
- Selenium Grid
- Live projects on Selenium
- Interview questions discussion with solutions
- Test Execution reports
- Data driven framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page object Model Framework
- DataBase testing with Selenium
- Performance testing with Selenium
- Mobile Automation basics only!
- CLoud Automation with Sauce labs
- Framework Design from scratch ( TestNG, ANT, PageObject, Maven, Jenkins, Excel , Datadriven, Cucumber, log4j ,Client html reports)
All the Best! Happy Testing 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Freshers/Graudates who want to kick start their Carrier in IT World