Last Update – Jan, 2019
Have you ever wanted to build a software with a graphical interface but didn’t know how to? May be you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Tkinter to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and widgets from scratch.
With this course you will be able to create beautiful looking graphical interfaces quickly. You will learn Python basics, Python GUI development and Tkinter, Python Graphics, UI and more.
Why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. At the end of each section we will take a quiz to check up on your skills and see if we’re ready for the next section. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to step into the world of Python GUI Programming
- Python developers who have a desire to build GUI Applications and Tools
- Students who wants to learn Tkinter + Python Graphical Interface
- Developers who want to convert their command line tools to Graphic Softwares
- Any person interested in learning about Python Graphics, Python UI development and Python GUI Framework
- Do NOT take this course if you are a Python GUI Developer with many years of experience
- A code editor of your choice (we will go through this in a lecture at the beginning of the course)
- Desire to learn and improve your skills
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
- An Internet connection is required
Last updated 6/2018
Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python 3.zip | Mirror [Size: 463.3 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)