The new CCNA 200-125 exam already replaced the old CCNA 200-120 exam
In this course you will get introduced to Cisco world of networking with complete new CCNAx 2.0 (200-120)
trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
The New CCNAx v 3.0 updates includes
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Troubleshooting Switching
- IPv6 Routing
- Introduction to WAN technologies like VSAT,MPLS,VPN,Metro Ethernet,
- HSRP,VRRP, GLBP
- external Authentication methods
- updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- Quality Of Service
- IP services ( NAT, Syslog,NTP Overview)
start with very basic network understanding of all technologies and further getting in to more depth as per new CCNAx v 3.0 (200-125) Syllabus
Who this course is for:
- Cisco CCENT and CCNA certification candidates or anyone interested in learning networking basics.
- This course is intended primarily for: Individuals interested in entering a career in network technologies.
- Individuals seeking to achieve the Cisco CCNA certification