What you’ll learn
- Develop complex C++ applications
- Understand C++ 11
- Be in a position to apply for jobs requiring good C++ knowledge
- You will need a grasp of basic C++, together with a C++ compiler.
This course will take you from a basic knowledge of C++ to using more advanced features of the language.
This course is for you if you want to deepen your basic knowledge of C++, you want to learn C++ 11 features, or you’ve taken my free beginners’ C++ course and you’re looking for the next step.
We’ll start with a look at C++ file handling and move through STL, template classes, operator overloading, lambda expressions, move constructors and much more besides.
At the end of the course I’ll show you how to create a program that generates fractal images, using a a few of the language features we’ve seen in the course and giving you a great work out with smart pointers and arrays.
I’ll give you exercises throughout the course, ranging from easy near the start, to quite tricky (but optional!) near the end of the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone with a basic knowledge of C++ who wants to increase their knowledege
- Suitable for anyone who knows C++ 98 and wants to learn C++ 11 features
Created by John Purcell
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 1.77 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/learn-advanced-c-programming/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.