What you’ll learn
- Understand why JSON is popular as a data interchange format
- Understand the difference between JSON and XML
- Learn JSON syntax and data types
- Learn to write JSON data (simple and complex) on your own
- Learn to collect the required piece of information even from complex JSON data
- Learn how to contact an API and collect JSON response
- Learn how to use JSON with PHP
- Develop your own applications making use of popular APIs
- Any text editor and a web browser
***Quizzes, Hands-On Practices and Unique Projects are Included***
“Excellent Course. I am learning easily all the concepts. Instructor explain with real examples. I have the feeling to be working online with the instructor. Very well explained.”
Rayvn Manuel says
“The repetition in the explanation really helps to remember and recall the information. The approach to the topics is gradual; meaning, starting from the basics and slowly introducing more. And I appreciate the comparison of technologies since its really helpful to understand why use one technology over another.”
Ido Yogev says
“Very nice course, straight to the point. Topics are illustrated simple and professional form. Warmly recommended !!!”
This course is structured as follows:
In the second section, you will understand JSON in more detail. You will learn JSON syntax rules and different data types (number, string, boolean, null, array and object) you can use in JSON data. You will also practise to identify different data types in real world JSON data and also to write JSON data on your own.
The fourth section explains how to use AJAX techniques to contact an API and to collect the JSON output returned by the API. You will learn how to contact the API using GET or POST methods and also making a synchronous or asynchronous requests. You will also see how you can pass JSON as the input to an API.
In the next section, we discuss how to use JSON with PHP. This lecture explains json_encode and json_decode methods. This section will be updated to teach you how to use JSON with other programming languages as well.
The last section is the Let’s Develop section where you are going to apply your JSON knowledge to develop some applications on your own. Now there are two applications in this section.
- Currency Converter
- BMI Calculator
The first application “Currency Converter” application contacts a real-world API, collects the JSON data, and performs currency conversion. The second application “BMI Calculator” is a more detailed one. As part of this application, you will be developing a simple API using PHP. You will contact that API (which you designed on your own), collect the JSON response and then process it to get the result you want.
So, what are you waiting for? Join this 100% practical JSON course and start developing API-based applications on your own applying JSON knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn JSON from scratch
- Anyone who wants to develop applications making use of real-world APIs
- Anyone who wants to interchange data between clients and servers
- Anyone who wants to choose JSON as the data interchange format in their REST API design
- Web developers
Created by Crypters Infotech
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 727.70 MB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/json-in-action/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.