This is second part of Java Selenium Cucumber Framework Tutorial.
I recommend to watch first free part of the training before this course:
Java Selenium Cucumber Framework Part 1 (details about this course are in Lecture 2 which is a free preview)
In Java Selenium Cucumber Framework Part 2 we will learn how to :
– create cucumber test written in Gherkin using Java Selenium Cucumber automation framework which we will continuously build during the course.
– create Java Glue Code (Step definitions)
– create Java Page Object Model and Page Factory with Java and Selenium Webdriver
– identify elements on web page using Chrome Developer tools
– build xpaths for identifying elements
– create test for login to Facebook
– use basic Selenium commands
– run test as Cucumber test using Cucumber for Java plugin in IntelliJ
– create java runner, call it from from TestNG xml file and run test as TestNG test
– adjust maven pom xml file, create maven command to run the test and run test as maven build
Who this course is for:
- everybody who wants to continue with creation java selenium cucumber framework