Created by Mr. Danut PinticaLast updated 11/2016EnglishWhat Will I Learn?
- KNOW and use the Java Basics
- TAKE the Oracle SE 7 Certification
- UNDERSTAND better Java programming
- BUILD a solid career as Java Programmers
- WORK with Core Java Progamming
- Students need Java and Eclipse installed on the computer.
Hello and welcome to the “Java Programming – How To Get The Oracle SE 7 Certificate” where you will learn how to become an Oracle certified Java Programmer ready to take his career to the next level.
Taking the Oracle SE 7 Certificate is a first BIG step in building a solid career for any Java Programmer. It is a certificate that is recognized all over the world and that can demonstrate to your employers or parteners that you really are a certified Java Programmer.
There are many physical courses that are preparing students for this exam but many of them are either to expensive, to long, to boring or to time consuming and don’t deliver the results promised.
As a Self Taught Certified Java Programmer that took this exam with a high score, in this course I will give you the exact information you need to pass the certification with a result you can be proud of.
Basicaly, this course proposes to prepare developers with a working knowledge of Java for the OCA Java SE 7 Progrmmer certification.
It will take you through all exam topics starting from Java basics and ending with more complex examples, similar with the ones that you will have to handle during the certification exam.
The course is structured in seven chapters, each chapter containing a part of presentations where we discuss theory and a part of examples where we explain and work with the presented topics.
You will finish with a simulation exam, which will take you through all the presented topics preparing you for the real certification exam.
More Benefits That You Will Get:
– Full Support
– Lifetime Access
– Special Bonuses and Updates
– 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (so you have no risk)
So, what are you still waiting for? Join me in the course right now and let’s get started!Who is the target audience?
- Java Programmers who want to take the Oracle SE 7 Certification
- Anyone interested in learning Java Programming
- Anyone interested in aquiring Java Programming knowledge and skills
- Java Programmers who intend to go to the next level in their career