Welcome to this course.
1.5 Hour of HD Content | 1 Hour of Practical Videos | 1500 Students
STOP Wasting Time, Money and Effort on Bad Soldered boards, Start Solder correctly to have a long lasting Fully functional Board.
Ever Wondered Which Soldering Iron is right for you?
Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn’t look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn how to master soldering, and use the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
- Learn how to choose the right soldering Iron
- Learn how to change the soldering Iron tip head
- Learn what is the best solder out there, and why it is the best
- Learn how to clean your soldering Iron
- Learn how to extend soldering Iron life span
- Learn what are the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Learn the difference between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
Basic soldering is a skill that’s easy to learn and not hard to master.
It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of soldered situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips and solder to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Good luck, and remember….
Good soldering takes practice!
Warning :You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.
Contents that will be introduced in this Course
- •Soldering Tools
- •Soldering Accessories
- •Step 1: Preparation
- •Step 2: Tinning
- •Step 3: Soldering
- •Tips and Tricks
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning The right way to solder
- Electronics and Electrical Engineers
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Electronic devices
- A Well to apply, not just watch
Last updated 11/2018
How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)