On Fortnite, you’re never too careful! Many users are victims of identity theft and identity theft. To help you better secure your account, Epic Games sometimes offers special gifts once you have activated dual-factor authentication (A2F) to connect. In February, it was possible to unlock the flying heart glider free of charge. You can share it with a friend.
Access for you and you alone!
With dual-factor authentication, no one but you can access your Fortnite or Epic Games account. Unless you have access to your phone, e-mail or backup codes, which is rather difficult. We strongly recommend you activate this option if you spend a lot of time on the game and especially if you spend a lot of money on it. Be aware that you will need to use this two-factor authentication each time you sign in to your Fortnite account.
Activation of the A2F option takes up to five minutes. It is as well via your mobile phone as on a computer. But the process is simpler on computer or tablet because you will need to scan the QR code during the process. With each Fortnite authentication, you receive a six-digit code, which is required to log in. The code changes every 30 seconds or so, preventing other users from signing in to your account.
How to proceed?
1. Go to fortnite.com/2FA,
2. Log in to your account,
3. Select the ” Enable Authenticator ” option.
4. By choosing an application-based authentication, you need to download an A2F-type application such as GoogleAuthenticator (it’s free!)
5. In the application in question, identify the Fortnite site by tapping the function ” Scan a barcode “,
6. Scan the QR code displayed on the Fortnite.com website,
7. Verify that your dual-factor authentication is enabled by entering the code received through your application on the Fortnite configuration page.
8. Click the ” Activate ” button.
Once authentication is validated, you will get a list of backup codes that you can use to log on to Fortnite if there is a problem.