Created by FastBit Embedded Brain Academy
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding ROM –Uboot-Kernel boot process on Linux-ARM systems and Testing
Kernel, Bootloaders compilations Step-by-Step and testing on Beaglebone Hardware
U-Boot, MLO, SPL, explanation and Testing
- Understanding various sub systems of AM335x SOC such as GPIOs, I2C, MMC, boot modes ,etc
- Understanding platform devices and how it works
- Understanding ARM-board configuration files
- Linux device Tree
- Understating various boot modes of AM335x
- eMMC OS updating and booting new Debian OS
- Serial booting (UART)
- TFTP booting
- NFS booting
- Beaglebone Networking
- Busybox compilations and Testing
- Configuring and using Buildroot on Beablebone
- Writing uEnv dot txt from scratch and Testing
- Using I2C tools on BBB
- Hardware interfacing projects and ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE
- GPIO programming
- Interfacing external LEDs, 7 segment displays and code development
- Interfacing LCD and related projects
- Interfacing MPU6050 sensor and tilt sensing
- EEPROM programming
- Basic knowledge of linux commands may be required
- Basic ‘C’ Programming knowledge may be required but not mandatory
English Auto Generated Subtitles/CCs are enabled for this course
Update #1 ( 05/sep/2017) : MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials added
Update #2 ( 23/sep/2017) : LCD interfacing tutorials added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
A comprehensive and practical course on learning Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware
100% hands on and step by step explanation using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware . See above “what will i learn?? ” section to understand what this course promises !
- Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
- ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
- At the end of the each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
- Embedded Linux quizzes to test your Understanding.
- Q/A and project related help from the instructor
1) Wireless networking projects using Beaglebone
2) Audio / Video projects
3) Touchscreen interfacing and much more .
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked ,a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you .
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are looking to explore the world of Linux on ARM
- Professionals or students work on Embedded linux systems
Curriculum For This Course