— You want to learn the basics of Docker fast? Then this is your course. —
— These are the best 3h of your professional life you can invest in yourself. —
- Learn to Run Docker Containers and work with Images? Definitely covered.
- Create Images with a Dockerfile and publish it? Absolutely in this course!
- Understand and write your own docker-compose.yml files? Yes, that’s in here too!
- All in easy to understand hands-on lectures? Yep! You got the right course.
If you are a hands-on learner, then this is your course. We are working on the terminal with examples and exercises in a step-by-step way. There are no long theory lessons, there are practical examples to follow which help you in the real world.
At the end of the course you will know everything you need to get started using Docker on your own. You will know how to work with docker run and build images using the Dockerfile. You will also be able to read, understand and write your own docker-compose.yml files to build environments for you and your development teams. On top of that you will know how and why to do volume mounting and how to setup network segreation in Docker-Compose.
Here is what we will cover:
- Learn Docker from scratch step by step, no previous experience required
- Build and publish your own custom images using a Dockerfile. This means it will be tailored to your applications
- Master the Docker CLI: run, log, inspect and debug containers
- Understand, read and write your own docker-compose.yml files.
- Setup your development environment the right way, with volume mounting and network segregation.
- Understand how Docker works: What are images, containers, volumes, networks
This is the ideal student:
- Developer who works on Web-Services like PHP, Java, NodeJS with Databases like MySQL or Redis
- And/Or Teams who worked with Vagrant/VirtualBox before and want to switch to a better workflow
- Software engineers who want to understand the world of containerized applications and environments quickly.
What are you waiting for?
Hit “Enroll Now” and learn Docker today!
Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Docker, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- The perfect student is still looking for a perfect Development Envrionment
- You want to share, ship and reproduce your environment across teams
- You want to understand Docker
- You used maybe VirtualBox or Vagrant before and never had a chance to look into Docker
- You need a quick, thorough, hands-on step-by-step intro
- You best learn if someone shows you hands-on what’s going on: you don’t want to learn long theory – you want practice