Hello Students !!! Welcome to My Own course “Complete Solar Energy Course for Electrical Engineering”
Here are some of the Content which you will Learn in this Incredible Course !!!
- In this course we will discuss the construction of the PV(Photovoltaic) Cells , the connection of PV Cells including series and parallel and when to use each of them, we will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of PV Cells.
- We will learn about Sun Tracking to get Max Output power from PV Cells also we will discuss some of the Techniques of MPPT (Maximum power point Tracking) to get Max Power from PV Cells .
- We will learn about the Effect of Insolation ,Temperature and Load Resistance on Power.
- you will also Understand the Gried Tied system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages,Understand the off Gried system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages and Learn about the Hyprid Solar system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages.
- you will Learn about the Different Types of Solar-Photo-voltaic Cells and their Efficiency, the Junction box and how to wire it.
- we will learn how to determine the PV Max voltage and Power consumption demands.
- We will have an overview to DC-DC Converters including the Buck Converter, the Boost converter and Buck-Boost Converter to Step up and Step down the DC Voltage of PV Cells.
- Lastly the most important part which is the solar PV System design , we will Size the PV Modules,inverter ,Battery, Solar charge controller and MPPT Charge controller and more in this course.
Requested by Student : i Added New Section : “Protection of PV System”
- you will Learn about Protection of PV System,how to select fuses to Protect Strings and Learn the Protection of Arrays.
- you will Understand difference between 3 busbars and 5 busbars and How to Select the AC busbar and DC Busbar.
- you will Understand the Protection devices for Transformer,the Inverter Protection and the Surge Protection Device.
Updated Content and added lectures on 2/3/2019 !
- On grid system design by hand calculations.
- On grid system design by PVsyst program.
- Off grid system design extra example.
- Off grid system design by using PVsyst program.
- PV system construction.
- Construction of PV Cells.
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of PV Cells.
- Solar Cells Modules and Arrays.
- Parallel and Series connection in PV System.
- Effect of Temperature and Insolation on V-I Curve.
- Construction And Types Of Batteries.
- Charging of Lead acid batteries and hydrometer.
- Maintenance of Batteries and Methods of charging.
- Cycle of Batteries.
- Importance of Charge controller.
- Selection and Datasheet of the Panel.
- Inverter Selection.
- PV Energy according to Area.
- Shading and Tilt angle.
Updated Content and added lectures on 13/9/2019 !
- How to Get Free License from Autodesk and Activate Autocad ?
- Starting Autocad and Changing Background.
- Drawing a Line in Autocad.
- Drawing a Rectangle in Autocad.
- Drawing a Circle in Autocad.
- Drawing a Polygon in Autocad.
- Drawing an Arc in Autocad.
- Drawing a PolyLine in Autocad.
- Multiple Lines using the Offset feature.
- Adding Text to Autocad.
- Extending Lines in Autocad.
- Selection in Autocad.
- F-shortcuts in Autocad.
- Dimensions in Autocad.
- Multi Spiral Line and MLD in Autocad.
- Block and Explode Commands in Autocad.
- Move and Scale Commands in Autocad.
- Rotate ,Mirror and Fillet Commands in Autocad.
- Area Calculation and Adding Layer in Autocad.
- Saving your File and Autosave Feature.
- Drawing Fluorescent Symbol Using Autocad.
- Autocad Classic Mode and Workspace.
- Single Line Diagram Of PV System And Selection Of Fuses And Breakers.
- Simulation Of PV Cell In MATLAB And Obtaining V-I Characteristics.
- Design Of Off Grid PV System Using Excel Sheet.
Wish you a Happy Learning .
Who this course is for:
- Solar Enthusiasts
- Electrical Power Engineers
- Electrical Students
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about Solar System or PV System
- Complete Beginners with Zero Solar Experience or Knowledge