This course, SEO 2019 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 40 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach the top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that an SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, “For Newbies, it is a thousand time better course than others”
- Beam Co says, “His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big-picture overview to get started”
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, “Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded..”
- Abhishek Bamotra says, “Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)”
This entire SEO 2019 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2018.
SEO 2019: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites CourseSEO requirement explained in detail the importance of it and how to achieve it. Excellent Course.
If you are the owner of a WordPress website or developing for others. This will help you. Fully recommended”
This is a no-fluff SEO course.
- Best Selling SEO Course
- Over 40,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 7,000 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 9 Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Streamlined + Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- Above all – Instructor with ‘Lightning speed’ badge holder for his fast response time and support
Course Update Timeline
- Dec 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.5
- Oct 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.5
- August 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO v2
- July 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.4, Get Indexed Faster v2.1
- May 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.3, Get Indexed Faster v2, Technical SEO v3 sections
- March 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.4, Keyword Research SEO v2.2 sections
- May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section – 14 Lectures – 55 Mins
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section – 16 lectures – 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section – 8 Lectures – 27 Minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections – 12 Lectures – 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section – 14 Lectures – 1 hour
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section – 7 Lectures – 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section – 11 Lectures – 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section – 17 Lectures – 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, “I’m a beginner in SEO.
Every concept is said, what it’s? why it should be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I’m simply blown away!”
This course will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors/customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional/informative long-tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified – Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don’t work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
- What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
- What if, your invisible/unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
- Your brand name will be popular
- You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
- Your business/ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
- Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
- And Much More
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts
- Web Designers and Web Developers who want to design/develop search engine optimized website
- Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2019 Training for WordPress
- If you’re a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscriber base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
- You want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
- If you want to build/create/ setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/seo-get-to-number1-in-google-search/
- SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE Course