What you’ll learn
- Learn Proper Python Syntax
- Learn Basics of Programming with Python (Variables, Operators, Logic…)
- Develop Python Modules to Create Re-Usable Code
- Work with Python Loops to Repeat Blocks of Code
- Learn Object Oriented Python Programming Concepts
- Computer with Internet Access
- No Prior Programming Experience Necessary
Python is used in thousands of applications around the world, by some of the most recognizable companies. Python is used for various types of applications, including;
- Web Development
- Scientific Computing
- Desktop GUIs
- Software Development
- Business Applications
Needless to say, Python is one of most sought after programming skills on the market.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS PYTHON COURSE
This Python course starts with the basics and by the end you’ll be mastering advance level Python concepts. Some of the topics include;
Python Programming Fundamentals
- Python Syntax (How to write Python Code)
- Use the Command Prompt to Write Python
- Understanding Whitespace in Python Code
- Python Variables
- Python Data Types
- Python Operators
- Execute Python Code in the Python Shell and Write Re-Useable Code in the Python IDLE
- Python Logical Statements (If…Else)
- Python Loops (While, For Loops)
Python Intermediate/Advanced Topics
- Python Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples and Sets (Collection Objects)
- Gather Input from Users
- Python Functions
- Python Modules
- Python Classes (Object Oriented Programming)
- Create Custom Python Classes
- Handling Files with Python
- Error Handling
Throughout the course you will find quizzes to gauge your understanding of the material and build your confidence. The video lectures will walk you step by step through mastering key Python concepts, while each section will build upon the knowledge you gain from the previous section. Additional resources, including PDFs, completed Python files and web resources will provide you will additional information. All course material, including the video lectures are available for download so you can learn offline.
After you’ve mastered key Python programming concepts, you’ll find projects to challenge your understanding. Each project will give you an opportunity to put what you’ve learned to practice by creating games and interacting with business data using Python.
- Create a Magic 8 Ball Game
- Read and Write .CSV files
As you go through the course, participate in the QA section to ask questions, share what you’ve learned and interact with your instructor and other students. With Udemy’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, you’ll find comfort in learning how to program using Python. And, at the end of the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion that you can print and proudly share with friends, co-workers and the world.
So, don’t lose another moment, Enroll Now and begin learning how to program with Python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Programmers
- Programmers New to Python Looking to Learn Python Syntax
Created by Kyle Pew
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 6.85 GB
CONTENT FROM: https://www.udemy.com/complete-python-programming-masterclass-beginner-to-advanced/.
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.