- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
Have you tried to build your own web and mobile application with real time functionalities using NodeJS backend? Perhaps, you have tried to build an application either for web or mobile with chat functionalities and you need to do more with it, then this course is for you.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
Ionic is an open source framework used for developing mobile applications. It provides tools and services for building Mobile UI with native look and feel.
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one big application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced in this application. The backend built using NodeJS will be used for both the Angular web app and Ionic mobile app.
So two apps with one backend
During this course, you will learn to:
- Set up a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular + Ionic Application with the help of the Angular CLI, Ionic CLI and Node Command Line Tool
- Use NodeJS and Express framework
- Use JWT for authentication
- Add authorization to Angular apps
- Understand RESTful API Design
- Image upload from Angular and Ionic apps
- Use Cloudinary cloud storage for images
- Connect your NodeJS backend with your Angular App through Angular’s HttpClient service
- Connect your NodeJS backend with your Ionic App through Ionic’s providers
- Add private chat functionality
- Add emojis to Angular and Ionic apps
- SocketIO for real-time interaction
- Use materialize css framework
- Handle Errors
- Forms with validations
- Learn concepts like Angular’s http interceptors
- And much more
At the end of this course, you will be able to build a complete and functioning real-time application both for web and mobile platforms.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for everyone interested in putting existing Angular, Ionic and NodeJS knowledge into action
- This course is for anyone interested in building web and mobile application using same backend
- Everyone interested in building a modern, full-stack application
Created by Uzochukwu Eddie Odozi
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 15.16 GB