T.Created by Chemical Engineering Guy
Last updated 4/2019
What you’ll learn
- Model basic unit operations and very basic chemical processes
- Simulate basic unit operations in industrial processes
- Understand the concept of Flowsheet and Manipulate it
- Set up the required/basic inputs for a Simulation
- Choose a Fluid Package for Physical Properties Modeling
- Get reporting results
This is simple course on Plant Simulation will show you how to model the most used and common unit operations present in a chemical plant.
We will model a small plant including several “basic” unit operations such as:
- Distillation Column
This is helpful for students, teachers, engineers and researchers in the area of R&D and Plant Design/Operation.
The course is didactic, with a lot of applied theory and Workshops/Study cases.
At the end of the course you will be able to setup a simple simulation, run it, get results such as heat duty,
composition of streams, overall material and energy balances and some other specified unit operation parameters.
This is recommended specially for those willing to start their journey on their simulation/modeling via software career.
Who this course is for:
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Students related to engineering fields
- Teachers willing to learn more about process simulation
- Petrochemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering Basics
- Elementary Principles of Plant Operation/Design (Recommended)
- Aspen Plus (Version 7 at least)
Size: 1.7 GB
Today’s 100%OFF Udemy Coupons⬇
Get Daily Coupons & Courses Notifications.Join⬇
If you find the content here useful then please support this website by sharing it with your friends.